Since the other day I posted about reasons to become healthy, now I thought I'd write about the things I hate about being fat.
1. Rolls of fat. It sucks when the top part of your stomach squeezes out the top of your pants and leaves a nice roll that you can see through your shirt unless it is 4x too big.
2. Bad knees. When I reached around 300 my legs and knees started to hurt. ALOT. It's better now, but squats and lunges still hurt
3. Double Chins. Somewhere I have a facial structure. I'm wondering what it looks like.
4. Underwear. It's huge. and UGLY. I actually have a box of cute size 9 underwear to wear someday. Anything over that size is just granny pants. (I will say that it's getting a little bit better, and I suppose if I was willing to shell out $15-20 bucks for a pair of underwear I could find something fashionable...but I'm cheap)
5. Bras. Seriously this is a big gripe. Why must they make plus size bras with so much fabric. I have maybe come across 2 bras, maybe 3 in my life that didn't use a yard of material. My boobs don't weigh 300 lbs. I don't need THAT much support. And like the underwear, why on earth does fashion stop at size 36 or 38.
6. Breathlessness. I hate this feeling after I carry the laundry up flights of stairs. O
7. Clothes. There are some stores that carry pretty decent stuff for plus sized, but why do designers think that plus sized women LOVE florals or sparkles or super bright colors like aqua? I do not want to wear a muumuu. I want to wear what everyone else wears.
8. Snuggling while watching a movie. I'm all for it...just can't fit both me and the hubby on the couch comfortably.
9. Scales. Some go up to 300 lbs, but not all. It's really sad when you weigh so much a scale can't even register you.
10. Public transportation. I don't expect transport companies to make seats bigger for me, but I really hate being wedged between two people on an airplane. It is uncomfortable for all involved!
So there you have it. 10 things to hate about the overweight life. If I keep my focus, these won't be problems for long...
DIY Facial Care Kit
5 days ago